With specialised pharmaceutical auctions, management of complete site closures and a comprehensive direct private treaty sale programme, BPA is at the forefront of the UK's pharmaceutical remarketing industry.
How Do I Buy from BPA?
Live pharmaceutical equipment auction sales are held at our salesroom where buyers can take part and bid in person, via our live Simulcast auction platform on our website complete with video and audio streaming, via live telephone bidding or via pre-sale commission bidding, ensuring a fully interactive experience for bidders from across the globe. We also hold timed online auction sales via our website.
How Do I Sell Through BPA?
Selling through BPA is easy. You will need to register as a seller, to do this please contact us for a New Supplier Form and to be allocated your Account Manager. Once registered, you can book collections using our range of vehicles or arrange to deliver your equipment to us. At the point of each collection or delivery you will be issued with a Waiver and Release from Liability. The items will then be photographed, checked, tested and described ready for inclusion in one of our Specialist Pharmaceutical Equipment Auctions. Payments following sale are made by BACS or cheque.
How Do I Take Part in the Live Auction Online?
You will need to create a BPA account prior to taking part online.
1) To create an account click here.
2) Complete your basic information and read/agree to the user agreement
3) Complete your account by entering your Billing and Shipping information under the ‘Profile’ tab within your account
To Take Part in a Live auction
1) On the Auction page identify the auction you wish to participate in.
2) Click the “Register to bid” button to join the auction
3) Once approved to bid you will be able to leave a pre-bid prior to the auction starting.
4) Once the auction has started a green ‘Click Here To Bid Live Now’ link to the live auction will appear which will direct you to the live auction.
To Take Part in a Timed auction
1) On the Auction page, identify the auction you wish to participate in
2) Click the ‘Register to Bid’ button to join the auction
3) Once you are approved, you will be able to bid
How do I Leave a Prebid or Commission Bid in a Timed or Live Auction?
Our online bidding platform enables buyers to leave a pre-bid or commission bid, up to the maximum they are willing to pay for an item. Our system will bid on the buyer’s behalf until the maximum amount has been reached, so you never miss an item. Submitting a pre-bid is quick and easy:
1) Navigate to the item detail or catalogue page for the item of interest
2) Click the “Enter maximum bid” link under the “Bid Now” button
3) Enter the maximum amount you’re willing to bid and click the “Place Bid” button. Be sure to click “Confirm Bid” to complete the process.
4) Your maximum bid is now submitted and can be tracked in the “My Items” tab of your BPA account.
How do I Pay for my Items?
Full payment instructions are included on your invoice, invoices are sent following completion of the auction, or can be generated during an auction on request. Payments are accepted by BACS, credit or debit card over the telephone or in cash in-person (maximum £12,000). If paying by cash, proof of ID will be required.
When do I have to Pay for and Collect my Items?
All invoices must be paid in full prior to collection, the deadline for completion of payments is midday, three days following the auction and collections is midday ten working days following the auction. All dates are included in the Terms and Conditions for each auction.
How Do I Arrange Shipping?
All items, unless specified in the description, are sold ex-works, loaded to transport from stated location, it is the buyers responsibility to pay for and arrange collection of items. Our warehouse is open 9am-5pm Monday to Thursday and 9am-3pm on Friday.